Author Topic: Thief  (Read 360 times)

Offline Midnight_Carnival

• Star
  • leviathan
Thief
« on: August 13, 2018, 05:14:14 pm »
I had a dream about someone which seemed very important but I can't find any possible interpretations on it.
Does anybody want to give it a go? I will accept pure intuition if nothing else comes up :wink:

We were sitting together in a dark room with a candle, she was telling me about her life and as she did, she seemed to grow older. She told me that she had been imprisoned for a few years for burglary, in the dream I was really shocked by this. That was all.
Good luck finding some meaning in that
Life Begins in Darkness

Offline Re@PeR

• Administrator
  • Supernatural
  • Neophyte In Training
    • Way of the Rede
Re: Thief
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 12:26:12 pm »
Sounds bizarre
Balancing Eastern and Western, Chaos and Order
Contact me on reaper@wayotherede.com

• Star
  • leviathan
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 05:24:57 am »
Sounds bizarre
In all fairness, if it made sense, I don't imagine I'd have much cause to ask about it  :p

(while awake I am not shocked to find out people are thieves, I just kind of get an annoyingly wry "I told you so" smirk and hide my  :censor:  while they're around)
Life Begins in Darkness

• Star
  • leviathan
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 05:30:16 am »
the censored word referred to my potentially valuable worldly possessions, colloquially compared to organic fertiliser, not to one or more body parts which might also have been censored, in case there was any doubt. I would not hide my body from a(n alleged) thief any more so than from someone not identified as a thief.
My choices as to whether I should be in a more natural state or not around them have everything to do with how it will be interpreted by said individual in the context and nothing to do with their proclivities for pilfering.
Unless... ok, never mind, it's not worth even bringing up :sad:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 05:32:29 am by Midnight_Carnival »
Life Begins in Darkness