Author Topic: What is the Craft?  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Oldsoul

• Supernatural
What is the Craft?
« on: October 02, 2007, 02:00:13 pm »
We alll agree on the Threefold Law. What exactly makes you what you are? There have been a few indications and questions raised on the site the last few days about each other.

I believe we are all one. The last few years there have been an explosion of people searching for the ancient knowledge. You are that ancient knowledge. It has been written that in the last days there will be an awakening - That awakening is NOW. We all have to search in ourselves and share. Also called the Noosphere which has been activated, and that will be our survival.

The Craft is not only Wicca / Witchcraft / Paganism. The Craft is the realisation / application / acknowlegdement of the Ancient Wisdom. It is the Awakening. :p
"Nulla scientia, quae nos magis certificet de divinitate Christi, quam Magia et Cabala"
Giovanni Pico della Mirandola.
"There is no knowledge that convinces us more of the divinity of Christ than magic and the Kabbalah"

When all else fails - Blow it up!

Offline druid

• @RevBrettBurgell
  • Supernatural
  • lets rock
Re: What is the Craft?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 02:09:01 pm »
i agree as i have said before i have had an interest for many years but only in the last year or so have i done anything about it. i believe that this is the time of my awakining.

tks oldsoul
THERE IS ONE POWER IN THE UNIVERSE, AND I AM THE PERFECT MANIFESTATION OF THAT POWER

1st Degree Clergy and acting High Priest of the Clan of the Kheper Temple

Offline Tombe

• Administrator
  • Archaeophyte
  • Rider in the wild hunt
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 02:19:17 pm »
I believe the Latin term is Spiritus Mundi (correct me if I'm wrong here)
and it basically states that everyone shares the same consciousness...

Offline SoaringSpirit

• Satyr
  • Archaeophyte
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 02:24:18 pm »
I agree with you Oldsoul and you Tombe, but I think its also so much more than that, I think its an awakening within, that we are all so much more than we realize and once we get to the point that we are actually aware of who we really are, then things will really start happening.

Offline Enchanted

• Neophyte
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 02:24:43 pm »
Humbly, I think it has in part to do with the fact that we have all drifted so far as a human race and the individual has become more important than the whole.. the universe is addressing the balance and the energy shift of connection is required to bring the universe back into order.

May the long time sun shine upon, all love surround you and the gentle light within you guide you on your way..

Offline Smaug

• Power of Runes
  • Supernatural
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 02:45:00 pm »
Agreed Satyr. Most definately an awakening within. My life has changed substantially since the "awakening" occured......and definately for the better.

Why did it take so damn long though.....

Offline Oldsoul

• Supernatural
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 03:25:57 pm »
Oh man, My original  rede was just an old soul passing through. Yes, that is just that. Stirring.  :p Why do you all think that we are on a website connecting? The purpose is very clear. It is for you young ones to realise and accept.  :p
"Nulla scientia, quae nos magis certificet de divinitate Christi, quam Magia et Cabala"
"There is no knowledge that convinces us more of the divinity of Christ than magic and the Kabbalah"

Offline Seagoat

• Spiritual Anarchist
  • Occult
  • immortality is a choice
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 07:29:14 pm »
i am what i am due to a state of conciousness that i can not fully explain to anybody, not even myself. i am in tune to things, i know things without concretely ever being presented with the knowledge thereof, and my abilities stem from this. i believe we are all connected, as we are connected to the greater collective conciousness. it is up to us of like mind to rise to a higher collective conciousness by sharing wisdom and supporting each other in our various talents, in order to rise above the collective conciousness of the masses, retain what is useful there, but come to an understanding of ourselves by eventually assimilating what we know into a spiritual 'library' of thought, ability and action. hmmm i think i have just rambled greatly...
~A man goes to knowledge as he goes to war, wide awake, with fear, with respect, and with absolute assurance. Going to knowledge or going to war in any other manner is a mistake, and whoever makes it will live to regret his steps: Don Juan Matus~

Offline Oldsoul

• Supernatural
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 10:51:52 pm »
Hieros, you are an old one, and I am laughing, and you will understand.

Offline Seagoat

• Spiritual Anarchist
  • Occult
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 11:39:42 pm »
i certainly do  :wink:
~A man goes to knowledge as he goes to war, wide awake, with fear, with respect, and with absolute assurance. Going to knowledge or going to war in any other manner is a mistake, and whoever makes it will live to regret his steps: Don Juan Matus~

Offline Earthangel

• Star
  • Mother nature is as crule as she is careing
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 08:08:40 pm »
I hvae to agree with all of you!!!  :clap: I also think that sum people are not so afraid of what other people will think do or say to you when you indulge in "supernatural things" that you would get killed for in urlijure years. And people have bacome a bit more exepting to things they dont understand, insted of just calling it " devils work" or to rasinilize it or show it wasnt posibe with science. That makes us free to feel and think what we do openly and to talk to you piers adout it. This increases our knolidge and makes us tune in to what we fee even more. And thus the circle contenues!!!  :clap:

Offline Seagoat

• Spiritual Anarchist
  • Occult
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 04:04:49 am »
the most wonderful thing about the universe is that the knowledge never stops. the biggest favour we can do ourselves is to broaden our horizons and open ourselves up to the wisdom others have to offer. when we filter through that, we have a concrete frame of reference from which we can build exactly who and what we are.