Author Topic: Chocolate Coconut Squares  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Nefol Fey

• Simply Solitary
  • Supernatural
    • Reiki by Bronwyn
Chocolate Coconut Squares
« on: September 16, 2009, 09:17:45 am »
This recipe is from my gran, and from her mother before her- the original measurements were in teacups (but I have converted it)! These squares are very yummy.

Ingredients:
125g butter
250ml coconut
250ml flour
15ml cocoa
5ml vanilla essence
75ml sugar
5ml baking powder

Method:

Cream together the butter and sugar, then add the vanilla essence. Add the dry ingredients and mix well to form a dough. Knead into a small swiss roll tin, and bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 20-25min.

When the squares are still hot ice with the following: 75ml icing sugar, 15ml cocoa, 5ml butter, 15ml boiling water. Cut into squares whilst hot and leave to cool in the tin.
DISCLAIMER: All posts of this member may or may not have been posted to this forum when said member was in altered states of consciousness. This member shall not be held responsible for any physical, mental, emotional and magickal injury, due to inexperienced people using said member's posts for their own intent. For totally reliable information, please consult an officially qualified professional in your local area. ALL POSTS ARE USED AT THEIR OWN RISK!

A dream is an answer to a question we haven't yet figured out how to ask

Offline Bee

• Granddaughter of Hecate
  • Supernatural
Re: Chocolate Coconut Squares
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 05:37:09 pm »
I'm going to have to make me some!  Yumity yum YUM!!
Darkness does not always equate evil, just as light does not always brings good.