Author Topic: Waiting for Karma to do Her thing…  (Read 3389 times)

Offline Bee

• Granddaughter of Hecate
  • Supernatural
Waiting for Karma to do Her thing…
« on: January 05, 2009, 01:01:14 pm »
If you have been wronged in a serious way, is it wrong to WANT Karma to slap that someone in the face, HARD?
I know it will happen anyway, but I want so bad to be able to know about it.

I’ve been “wronged” in a way that affects everyone in my family, harming us and causing stress, uncertainly and heartache towards me.  I did not deserve any of it and I certainly did not look for trouble.  All this was done… because that person had issues and could. 

I’m not really angry at what happened, I’m angry at what that person had the self-righteous audacity to do… and also at myself and my “peace loving” nature for not putting up the fight of my life to not let this person step on me.  When it happened I was so calm, I didn’t want to fight, and I just let it pass.  A very weird “turn the other check mode” kicked in.   

I’m still flabbergasted by the idea of someone actually ruining someone else’s life (almost… I’ll survive this) just because of childish insecurities and because they have power on their hands.

I’m not really one for revenge, I don’t think I am anyway, I believe that things have a way of sorting itself out, I believe in Karma. 
But I want Her to work hard on this person’s butt and I want her to do it now.  Is it wrong?  I feel childish, like I was the only one in the class that behaved but got punished just like the rest.

I’m seeking a little advice, some sage words to sooth a troubled heart.    :angelsad:
Darkness does not always equate evil, just as light does not always brings good.

Offline Crystal Mantis

• Supernatural
  • Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes.
Re: Waiting for Karma to do Her thing…
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 01:11:44 pm »
Nope, I don't think it's wrong at all to want karma to sort them out. I've wished for that quite a bit in the past. But every time karma came at it's own pace, and sorted things out much better than I've wished for. I guess all you can be sure about is that karma is there watching ... waiting for the right time.

:hugehug:
If it's not nailed down, it's considered a cat toy :)

There's nothing like getting bitten on the ass by something you didn't quite believe in - Cliff Pollick

* Why should I go to YOUR hell just because I dont believe in it? *
* You found God? If nobody claims him in 30 days, he's yours! *
* Cats don't want to own people. They prefer to lease with an option. *
* Cats humor us because they know that their ancestors ate ours. *

Offline SoaringSpirit

• Satyr
  • Archaeophyte
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 01:16:14 pm »
I don't really think its wrong, I think its human to think that way, but what you need to remember, is that those feelings you are feeling are not the real you and by giving in to those feelings, you are giving that other person more of your power than they deserve. You can't control what that other person did, but you can control the way you react to it. Don't let that other person change who you are by driving you to hatred (a bit harsh, but you know what I mean) and revenge.

ShadowWolf

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 05:58:09 pm »
"Die blinde sambok slaan baie hard wanneer die persoon dit die minste verwag".

Trust that this person will pay, and most definitely in a harsher way than what you could have imagined.  It is like CM says, it takes time, but it does come back to that person.  What Satty said is also very true, don't give that person the power!  I have been there myself and I know it is difficult to sit back and not do anything, but boy oh boy, when it hits, it hits hard!  Stay strong!  :hugehug:

BB

Offline Oldsoul

• Supernatural
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 12:47:13 am »
I have wished very hard for the same karma to act on someone quite recently, but all I know it will hit when it is least expected and the reslulst will surpass what you hoped for. Just don't go as say yippie when it happens, you might just upset Karma.  :rolleyes:
"Nulla scientia, quae nos magis certificet de divinitate Christi, quam Magia et Cabala"
Giovanni Pico della Mirandola.
"There is no knowledge that convinces us more of the divinity of Christ than magic and the Kabbalah"

When all else fails - Blow it up!

Offline naum nurgle

• Star
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 12:48:11 am »
First off Bee; sorry for the pain of you and yours

its perfectly natural to be pissed off; often after the shock anger comes in, together with regret "why did I not just draw my bastard sword and aim for a decapitation"

nothing wrong with feelings of revenge; certainly your post indicates that you would like it.

However, and here it depends on your personal belief, magic is your focused will. Your will be the way, and if you have power in this area, be careful about your desires for revenge. Once willed and thrust out into reality, its hard to take back, and you get the consequences. The consequences are the next thing, personally I believe that evil upon other, is evil onto self. For me black magic is willing harm of others. 

As to karma, its a strange beastie, possibly this person had a terrible wrong to them and by wronging you they are able to get back their own power. Point is I do not think we can really understand karma, its more than just causality. It also depends on your notions of karmic debt carried into the next carnation.

Guess what I am trying to say, do not expect karma to give you satisfaction, it may operate on a different reality to the point that it never gives you satisfaction. Striking back is also okay, as long as you understand the consequences.

Tough spot to be in; you have my empathy

Offline Bee

• Supernatural
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 10:57:21 pm »
Thank you for all your kind and wise words.  No, I’m not the revenge type but recently I wished I was with everything in me.  I’ve wished that I could be a real biaaaaach too, people with hectic b!tch traits tends to strike fear into people so no one messes with them.  Alas, I’m nothing close to a vengeful she-dog.

Dang!
Darkness does not always equate evil, just as light does not always brings good.

ShadowWolf

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 12:27:41 pm »
We love you just the way you are!

BB

Offline Ameniatha

• Seeker of truth and knowledge
  • Archaeophyte
  • The wayward elf of the forest deep..
    • Ameniatha's
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 09:02:31 am »
Bee I am sure she will get hers... in time.

The funny thing about Karma is that she will deside when the time is right, and at which level payback is given...

I firmly believe that Karma and the threefold-law work together in the sense that when Karma decides to strike then you better watch out...

So be patient my friend, she will get whats justly coming to her.. in the meantime stay strong. ;) :cuddle:
*Veritas Lux Mea*
Check out my recently published content on AC: My content
*Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to nurture it in solitude and to follow talent to the dark place where it leads-Erica Jong*

Offline Bee

• Supernatural
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 09:38:44 pm »
I’m glad to say that I am finally over what happened.  Time does heal after all.  Would not have said that a few weeks ago. 
But, I want to be happy and my life must go on, so now I strongly believe that there is no use in crying over “spilled milk.”
I still do not think any better of her or what she did or the way she wields her “power.”  I know that I’m better than her in many ways, not superior, just kinder.   

Offline Ameniatha

• Seeker of truth and knowledge
  • Archaeophyte
  • The wayward elf of the forest deep..
    • Ameniatha's
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 06:51:48 am »
Good for you... ;)
*Veritas Lux Mea*
Check out my recently published content on AC: My content
*Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to nurture it in solitude and to follow talent to the dark place where it leads-Erica Jong*

Offline SoaringSpirit

• Satyr
  • Archaeophyte
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 06:59:43 am »
Thats great Bee. Well done