Author Topic: I am making some banners for WOTR... would like your imput :)  (Read 9507 times)

Offline Saeth

• Wubbulus Witch of Windsor (East)
  • Elite
  • Procrastinating Pagan
    • Soulless Pink Bunny
Re: I am making some banners for WOTR... would like your imput :)
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 06:13:24 pm »
I really like all of these... I'd so put them up on my LiveJournal. ^_^ And my blog. And my website.  :biggrin: Number 3 is my favourite so far, but I also like number 2. The wording is awesome. It fits this place, methinks. ^_^
Ignorance breeds fear, and fear leads to hatred. Hatred simply begets more hatred in a never-ending cycle. To combat hatred, combat ignorance. Show respect. Be willing to learn about others and they will be willing to learn about you.

We cannot expect love, tolerance and respect from other people if we don't show it first.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Indigo Panther

• Neophyte
    • Indigo Panther
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 04:09:29 am »
hi, may I also try my hand at creating logos? Maybe you can  use some of the stuff in mine in yours as a colab...

Offline GothicRavenGoddess

• Lady Raven, Keeper of Old
  • Senior
  • RIP Ryuu. 08.29.07-08.11.13
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 04:21:50 am »
I haven't worked on these in a long time. I think I stayed with the three that I made. Then my computer crashed and all sorts of life happened. lol

I MAY start working on them again. I have more experience and an new photo editing program, so I may be able to do more. :)

Just call me AJ. <3